Saturday, 22 March 2014

Following Alans advice

I have to make a confession, I have a slight obsession with Alan Titchmarsh. 

I have watched his series 'how to be a gardener' several times over, I just find his voice & the music in the programs so relaxing. 

Anyway Alan always talks about drawing a plan to scale before starting on your garden, so I have bought myself some graph paper & had a go at doing some plans of my 3 areas of garden to scale: 

Front garden:


Side garden:


Back garden:


It was a bit fiddly to do, measuring all different bits and bobs outside, but I'm really pleased with them, just need to have a go at filling them with designs now. If only I could make my mind up on anything... Another blog coming up soon on things I want to include in my designs.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment